Talent Acquisition Partner
We are a New York based, mission driven, healthcare technology company. With our proprietary technology, everyone has access to low negotiated prices on over 15,000 medications, but there is more work to do. We are relentlessly learning, constantly curious, aggressively collaborative and a cross functional team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're currently growing the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner on Blink’s People Team, you’ll be responsible for helping us design, drive and execute the talent function, specifically supporting the Product and Engineering teams.
- Motivated by results. We have plans for substantial expansion and we are trusted with building the future of the company, one hire at a time.
- A skilled sourcer. There are scores of future Blink Health employees out there - you just haven’t found them yet.
- Technically proficient. You have demonstrated the ability to identify and understand technical requirements and evaluate those capabilities in candidates.
- Driven. Our mission based culture is a big part of who we are and communicating this passion to candidates is important.
- An adaptable prioritizer. In the start up world, balancing operational excellence with delivery is paramount and when you’re breaking new ground everyday, sometimes the path has to be altered.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Keep Blink Health at the forefront of new and established sourcing tools and opportunities.
- Embed yourself within the business orgs to cultivate relationships, referrals and understand what it means to be a Blink employee.
- Drive scalable best practices to streamline our fledgling TA function.
- Partner with leadership to build and execute effective hiring/interviewing processes while maintaining a consistent, positive candidate experience.
- Own all full cycle recruiting and bringing the Blink Health story to the talent market.
- Guide candidates swiftly and efficiently through a thoughtful process designed with the best candidate experience in mind
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.