Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at $2.5Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016, $50M Series B funding in June 2018, and $290 million Series C funding. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to work with leadership throughout the organization to continue scaling Celonis's exponential growth. You’ll be trusted to manage end to end recruiting on a large volume of different roles spanning all levels across the organization and multiple locations.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively source and attract passive candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
- Co-manage our ATS, Greenhouse using metrics to improve overall process
- 3+ years of experience with a combination of both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Stong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information
- A track record of negotiating and navigating complex compensation conversations
- Understanding of the data analytics and the importance of data integrity in Greenhouse
- Demonstrated organizational skills and personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- Startup experience is plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.