Talent Acquisition Partner at BentoBox
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
We’re hiring a Recruiter to bring in the talent that will support BentoBox in the next phase of growth. In this role, the Recruiter will own the full recruitment cycle for non-technical candidates and will display extraordinary interpersonal skills as they guide candidates through our interview process and beyond. In addition, the Recruiter will collaborate with the broader People Team to build a world-class culture and company.
- Own the entire recruitment process for a diverse array of roles across the organization including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and tech functions.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates through both outbound sourcing as well as screening inbound candidates
- Act as a strategic advisor to hiring managers, partnering with them to shape a data-driven recruiting strategy that meets their broader business goals
- Effectively communicate our mission and vision to prospective candidates in a way that builds trust, maintains our strong employer brand, and inspires candidates to join BentoBox
- Develop and consistently iterate on recruitment processes that ensures a high-quality candidate experience while maintaining an efficient, end-to-end process
- Ensure a high level of data integrity within our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Support BentoBox in continuing to foster an inclusive, diverse workforce
- Uphold BentoBox’s Core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, full-cycle recruiting role preferably at a high-growth company
- Impeccable communication skills with an infectious attitude that can help sell candidates on the mission and vision of BentoBox
- Able to effectively manage a recruiting pipeline and continuously identify process improvements by leveraging relevant data insights
- Ability to successfully and continuously prioritize multiple projects with diverse stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the ever-changing hiring landscape including best practices, compensation levels, and regulatory requirements
- Experience with Greenhouse (or a comparable ATS) and Google Workspace
- Passionate about the restaurant industry (previous restaurant experience is a plus but not required)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.