Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As an early member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition and senior leadership throughout the organization to help build on Unqork’s already stellar team. You’ll be trusted to work autonomously on a large volume of different roles spanning all levels across the organization—from Engineering to Client Engagement to Operations and everything in between.
Additionally, you’ll be expected to:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively source and attract passive candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions
- Gain a deep understanding of Unqork’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
What we’re looking for:
- 4 years of experience with 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to ‘read the room’ and react to your audience
- Stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information
- A track record of negotiating and navigating complex compensation conversations
- You are passionate about diversity, inclusion, and finding unique individuals that share our values to add to Unqork’s culture
- Understanding of the data analytics and the importance of data integrity in Greenhouse
- Demonstrated organizational skills and personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced and evolving environment of a tech startup
- Experience with a recruiting agency
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.