Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our NYC team. You will drive the full-cycle recruitment efforts that will enable Augury to find, attract and hire exceptional people that reflect Augury’s values and add to our culture. You will partner with managers to plan their teams, create a best-in-class candidate experience, design and refine hiring processes and create tools and training to scale across hiring teams.
If you are passionate about people, data, and processes, have strong communication skills and enjoy investing in the continued learning and development of yourself and colleagues, this is the role for you!
A Day in Your Life
- Own full lifecycle recruitment (from research and top of funnel creation to signed offers), high focus on GTM teams
- Partner with the people operations team and hiring managers to plan teams, identify gaps, and define role scope and personas.
- Act as a company ambassador and contribute to the continued refinement of Augury’s employer brand.
- Develop, track and communicate recruiting metrics to leadership and hiring managers from role kickoff to hire.
- Utilize data to drive process improvement and high-quality decision making.
- Create a recruitment playbook to standardize candidate and hiring manager experience and scale recruitment efforts.
- Develop and maintain recruitment and interview best practices and deliver training to hiring teams.
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 7-10 years of prior experience as a full-cycle recruiter hiring for Go-To-Market roles in SaaS company. Experience as a team lead and/or people manager.
- Teacher: You’re a subject matter expert when it comes to hiring. Coach and train our managers and hiring teams on best practices, enabling us to bring in great people on time
- Communication and Collaboration: Effective written and verbal communication with internal hiring teams and candidates. Keeps all stakeholders informed and able to motivate and build consensus around hiring decisions.
- Process Driven: Deep understanding that Augury's success is driven by its people and will take pride in building the infrastructure to attract high-quality talent. ATS fanatic with high attention to detail and organization.
- Data Fluent: Ability to build a data-driven recruitment strategy to understand, analyze and communicate recruitment metrics to enable efficient hiring processes.
- People First: Commitment to creating a best-in-class hiring culture through ongoing training and development of all hiring teams.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility.
We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO