Talent Acquisition Sourcer at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a TA Sourcer for our Talent Acquisition team in New York City!
You will play a key role in helping the Talent Acquisition team grow a pipeline of qualified candidates for roles across Finance, Legal, and our Enterprise vertical, including Client Sales, Client Success, Enterprise Marketing, SMB, Indirect, and Fitness Partnerships. You will proactively identify the highest quality of talent who will play a part in continuing to grow and scale Gympass in the US as well as globally. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition for the Enterprise Business, this role will be highly visible within the HR & Talent Acquisition function and will allow ample opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Build a strong candidate pipeline for roles across Finance, Legal, and our Enterprise vertical, including Client Sales, Client Success, Enterprise Marketing, SMB, Indirect, and Fitness Partnerships, and other areas as needed
- Provide excellent candidate management; conduct phone screens to evaluate potential opportunities, conducts update calls to follow up on the process, and ensure closure that leaves candidates with a positive experience with Gympass.
- Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, candidate database, talent insights, social media, Diversity Outreach contact lists, and employee referrals
- Participate in and help drive diversity attraction strategies to engage a diverse workforce
- Work with Talent Acquisition through strategy meetings, status updates, and constant communication
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ years experience in sourcing (agency experience and sourcing across multiple specialized areas a plus)
- Basic understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage passive candidates
- Excellent research skills
- Experience in working with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse strongly preferred)
- Natural ability to establish trust and credibility with candidates at all levels
- Ability to stay organized and handle competing priorities
- Strong communication skills to set and maintain expectations
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.