Talent Acquisition Sourcer at Galaxy Digital (Greater NYC Area, NY)
About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
Exciting opportunity to join Galaxy’s growing Talent Acquisition team, working in tandem with the rest of the People team, to help expand and shape the future of the TA and People teams at Galaxy. You will be a key player in engineering a new economic paradigm, through sourcing and acquiring top talent in Crypto. You will sit in our New York office and support all teams and open roles across the firm and will report into the Global Head of Talent Acquisition. Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter experience is a plus.
On a given day at Galaxy, you will:
- Source candidates for a wide range of open roles across the firm
- Proactively work with hiring managers, recruiters, and Head of TA to identify hiring needs, create job descriptions, and acquire strong talent
- Coordinate and streamline candidate interviews
- Provide an A+ candidate experience and seamless internal processes
- Report on recruiting activity as needed
You’ve worked hard for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in People/HR or related field
- 1+ years of sourcing in professional services
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
You rock at:
- LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews
- Providing a positive candidate experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and nonverbal
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrency
- Sense of humor!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.