Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our Recruiting Programs team. As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you'll be responsible for managing inbound and outbound talent pipelines while both identifying and attracting exceptional candidates who convert to hires.
At Yext, we’re passionate about delivering a world-class candidate experience, and often times the first conversation with a candidate starts with the Talent Acquisition Sourcer. We’re looking for someone who shares this same passion for people and can hit the ground running while cross collaborating with other Sourcers, Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators, and Hiring Managers in managing an efficient and organized talent engagement process.
Who you are
- You are positive, friendly and passionate about building relationships with candidates and internal client groups alike
- You love the challenge of finding exceptional talent and turning them into hires -- both immediately and for the future
- You have outstanding follow-up skills
- You're driven by metrics -- and always exceed goals
- You're detail-oriented and organized
- You make it your mission to understand what drives each and every individual candidate
- You love to identify new ways to improve or automate processes at scale with the systems that you use day-to-day-- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done"
- You're able to write precise, attention-grabbing emails to candidates of all levels, verticals, and geographies
- You're able to navigate through change easily and have a no-limits mindset
- Handle sourcing activities to include external applicants, internal applicants, and employee referrals across all departments
- Partner with the recruiting team and other internal employees to lead company-wide referral, sourcing, and/or internal mobility sessions
- Build robust pipelines of top talent while treating each candidate as a unique individual, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Source passive candidates through ATS/CRM, direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research and relationship management
- Create compelling campaigns to get candidates interested in Yext and/or drive attendance to recruiting events globally
- Drive lead generating initiatives amongst the Recruiting team to spur creativity and continuous high-quality candidate flow
- Promote Yext brand online and offline by leveraging user groups, blogs and networking
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Conduct first-level screening calls with candidates
- Clearly articulate and sell the Yext value proposition to candidates
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, formal evaluations and trait assessments
- Monitor candidate quality and sources across the team to ensure quick and efficient delivery of talent
- Accountable for key metrics; such as candidate experience, productivity and quality of pipeline, quality of slate, and conversion rates
- Attend recruiting events
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition in a recruiting, sourcing, coordination, recruitment marketing, or programmatic capacity
- Strong learning agility and passion for driving results through key social media tools for recruiting (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent business acumen
- Passion for data integrity
- Compelling verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Experience with Talent Acquisition technology such as Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse!) and CRMs (Beamery)
- Excellent organization, prioritization and leadership skills
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing environment
- AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent sourcing certifications – A PLUS but is not required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.