Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical Recruiter) at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, A&E, Bloomberg, Meredith Corp, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, Conde Nast, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.Job Description
As we rapidly expand our teams across the company, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, experienced in technical recruiting, who can help us attract and hire top-notch talent from within the tech industry. This individual will lead and own all recruitment for the US while collaborating closely with counterparts in Europe.
The ideal candidate will have experience hiring for the following technical roles: Software Engineers (various), Data Scientist roles, Design and Product Management Roles. Other roles across the organisation will also be important such as Sales, Programmatic, Media & Business Development and Support. This position will also act as a key business partner working on and assisting with strategic HR projects such as Employer Branding, Onboarding etc.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs for different teams across the business
- Ownership of the candidate pipeline from initial sourcing to on-boarding
- Management of our ATS, as well as delivering updates on the pipeline
- Conducting phone screens, as well as in-person interviews with candidates
- Participate in the development of the Dailymotion brand through campus recruitment opportunities
- Developing innovative ways to attract and retain candidates
- A minimum of 4 years experience of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of ad tech industry/digital video space
- Experience hiring for the following roles: Back End, Front End & Fullstack Software Engineers, Data, QA Engineer & DevOps Engineers, Data Scientist roles, Design and Product Management Roles.
- Prior experience working at a recruiting agency or executive search firm is strongly desired
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent communication and people skills
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
Location: New York
Type of contract: Fixed Term
If you're interested to learn more about dailymotion you can check out:
1./ Our NYC Built-in page https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Global Hackathon video https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9,
3./ Info & Videos at our Global HQ https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team