Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be adept at full-cycle recruitment in a fast-paced and high-volume startup atmosphere. You’ll be responsible for driving a positive candidate experience for all applicants, whether interviewed or not. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with our Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to define competencies across each interview, scope interview process for each role, source, and screen potential new team members. You will be a key part of building out and managing our talent pipeline, also attending events and meetups in the startup and healthcare communities.
You will be expected to:
- Partner with hiring managers to provide timely sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection of candidates who meet the requirements and competencies for each role
- Full life cycle recruiting – consultative requisition kickoffs, market analysis for competitive advantage, sourcing, interviewing, salary band conversations Identify, develop, maintain a network of contacts and resources to generate qualified, diverse candidate pools for strategic needs in an effective manner
- Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process within our ATS
- Manage ambiguity and uncertainty, effectively shifting, as company and department needs change
- 2+ years of experience recruiting within startup/tech or similar
- BA or BS required
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, etc
- Experience using data to influence and advise in talent decisions
- Experience hiring with care, thoughtfulness, and kindness leading to highest quality candidate experience
- Excellent time-management, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Impeccable written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!