Talent Acquisition Specialist at SEVENROOMS
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team.
In this role, you will design and implement best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale, while building a world class experience for candidates & teammates alike. You'll be a consultative partner to our hiring leaders, getting to know, advise, and advocate for their businesses. And from a candidates' first touch with SevenRooms, you will be a guide, thought partner, and advisor for driving engagement with talent.What You'll Do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for several business and technical teams (e.g. Product, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing etc.); source, screen, interview and hire candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruitment process, and develop creative sourcing strategies that excite and engage candidates
- Develop recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to leadership
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, interviewer training workshops, candidate experience, and diversity & inclusion programs
- Become a brand ambassador by building and amplifying our talent brand
- You have 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; tech or SaaS recruiting experience highly preferred
- You bring a deep understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process (sourcing/screening, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, and closing candidates)
- You are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate, regardless of hire, has a unique and positive experience
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, and excellent prioritization
- You love to use recruiting tools and metrics to guide strategy and planning
- You’re a team player who strives for collaboration across teams and contributing with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.