Paxos was founded in 2012 as the first institutional and regulated crypto-exchange, our founding team quickly realized there was an opportunity to establish ourselves as the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin PAX, we’re giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We’re also building solutions for some of the world’s best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies - it's time for a change.
Paxos is looking for a high-performing Talent Attraction Manager to join our team and help accelerate the exciting growth of Paxos. We are looking for a proven talent marketer who has demonstrated success operating in a high-growth startup environment or a similarly complex industry. Ideal candidates will have experience building and managing a robust talent attraction function from scratch either as part of a team or as the vision holder.
From campaign building to persona building, the Talent Attraction Manager is focused on scaling recruitment marketing and bringing the Paxos talent brand to life, embedding it across talent acquisition and other key talent processes with a best-in-class experience for all candidates and hiring managers involved. You will develop excellence across our talent brand and recruitment marketing activities, making an impact on how we source, attract and retain the right talent at the right time in all of our talent markets.
This is a new role at Paxos and we are looking for a builder. You’ll need to be equally strategic while being hands-on and scrappy. If this exciting and diverse role sounds interesting to you, please apply or reach out to us!
What you will do:
- Partner with the Head of Talent Acquisition and business leaders to build and deliver our global employer talent brand strategy.
- Understand what makes Paxos special and identify ways to amplify those attributes.
- Identify partners and platforms to help position our brand among key talent segments.
- Define the strategy, roadmap, and success metrics for all Talent Acquisition events, ensuring they are built to meet our awareness, attraction and reputation goals.
- Consistently keep abreast of trends and changes in the space, updating the business and proposing ways to participate where necessary.
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing to develop a toolkit of assets to enable recruiting to do their jobs, inclusive of job description guidance, marketing materials, and digital shareable content.
- Create ongoing and innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand.
- Build out the employer brand online strategy from the ground up, including employment related social channels, career site, advertising and social campaigns.
What you need to have:
- 5+ experience in marketing, recruitment, and/or HR.
- 3+ years developing and publishing content / brand marketing with an emphasis on talent or employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in work experience in relevant disciplines
- Experience building talent attraction programs from scratch either as part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Established relationships with talent attraction partners, platforms or branding organizations.
- Experience using data to tell compelling stories, secure buy-in and track progress to demonstrate success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $142MM Series C
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Paxos Founder on CNBC’s Mad Money