Talent Brand Lead at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a strategic storyteller to lead our recruitment marketing program. In this role, you will be responsible for driving awareness of our employer brand across a wide variety of channels. You will partner closely with various teams including internal comms, employee experience, and social to create content and campaigns that will engage both our existing employees and prospective candidates. You will also partner with our recruiting team to create and execute hiring campaigns, create consistent messaging for events and talent marketing needs, and help develop a holistic recruiting partnerships strategy.
You will report to the Head of Internal Communications & Employer Brand, based in our NYC headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Create content including social media posts, email campaigns, blog posts, recruiter enablement materials, employee spotlights, newsletters, and more
- Measure the effectiveness of both internal and external campaigns and determine and track ROI to hold external partners accountable
- Assist with key messages related to internal and external event marketing strategies related to our employer brand and diversity recruiting
- Create, execute and iterate on LinkedIn campaigns to attract top talent
- Create original talent brand content to keep our existing employee population engaged
- Partner with Recruiting leadership to create a holistic partnerships strategy and manage each individual partnership
- Manage day-to-day relationships with various external partners and vendors
- 5+ years related experience, at least 1 year in or related to talent brand/recruitment marketing
- Strong writing, messaging and content development skills, including both short and long form content
- Familiarity with recruitment marketing tools and third-party employer branding platforms
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.