Talent Coordinator, Clinical at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Ensure all candidates have a high touch interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Be a vital part of a growing clinical talent vertical where you can learn how to do phone screens on a variety of candidates for the pop up team, in clinic team, virtual team and temp sprints.
- Desire to grow your career towards full cycle recruitment.
- Meticulously organize your workload to ensure steps do not get skipped
- Help maintain our thorough, efficient and concierge-level recruiting process
- Learn to source for a variety of roles at various levels
- Master Lever, our ATS, to improve processes and workflows
- Work on assets for our social recruiting strategy
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other administrative tasks as necessary
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of prior experience, experience in a People or customer facing role in a startup environment is a plus
- A genuine interest in developing into a talent partner
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment to helping others and providing a high touch approach to the candidate experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- A curiosity and passion to learn
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!