Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Talent Coordinator, you'll be instrumental in helping us bring the very best talent to Ro. You will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to help scale our teams and create a seamless candidate experience. You will be an advocate for the Talent team, providing an exceptional experience for both internal and external stakeholders.
You’re a relationship-driven individual with strong communication skills. You truly enjoy working with others. You love to plan, pay close attention to detail, and have excellent organizational and time management skills. You are resourceful. You think on your feet and adapt easily to changing situations. You show initiative and operate with a sense of urgency.
What You'll Do:
- Manage Ro’s interview calendar effectively, scheduling a high-volume of phone and Google Meet interviews with hiring teams and candidates.
- Manage full-cycle communication for the coordination process, from the initial outreach when a candidate applies and throughout the interview process.
- Engage candidates with regular, friendly, and timely updates to ensure a positive interview experience.
- Post new roles and make updates/changes to job postings in Lever (our Applicant Tracking System).
- We’re working fully remote at the moment. When we return to our respective offices, you’ll be expected to schedule in-person interviews, manage conference room calendars, and plan candidate travel.
- Assist with ad-hoc Talent team projects as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple individuals or teams, experience with Google Suite preferred
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, and the ability to work with a spectrum of personalities
- Ability to manage a high volume of candidates effectively
- Interest in a career in Talent Acquisition
- You are process-driven and a problem solver who is comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities
- You are passionate about candidate experience, as well as Ro’s mission
- You are empathetic and understand how challenging interviewing is, so you do your best to ensure a great candidate experience
- Hyper-growth startup experience
- Experience with Lever or another ATS
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.