Talent Coordinator at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking a Talent Coordinator to support the growth of our Talent Acquisition team. You will be primarily responsible for best-in-class service providing administrative support to our recruitment process for all open positions within LeafLink. You’re a strategic planner with strong organization, attention to detail and time management skills in order to manage intricate schedules successfully. Our Talent Coordinator will demonstrate timely and efficient scheduling, handling candidate communications to streamline each interview stage as well as support on any ad-hoc projects as requested by the Director of Talent and Employer Brand.Responsibilities
- Evaluate coordination processes and make judicious decisions based on efficiency and sensibility
- Track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Partner with recruiters, sources and hiring leaders to design and schedule interviews
- Help to make candidates feel welcomed and ensure virtual on-site interviews run smoothly
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Be responsible for owning and juggling multiple schedules and miscellaneous projects as a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Learn the ins-and-outs of LeafLink and take on more complex responsibilities over time
- Minimum 1 year experience in a recruiting coordination, HR assistant, or administrative role
- Incredibly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.