About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a Talent Coordinator to support a rapidly growing organization on the People team. As a Talent Coordinator, you are an integral part of Eden Health’s long-term growth and success. To be outstanding in this role, you are self-driven and motivated with a high degree of ownership. You love being productive and detail-oriented and you have a great ability to multitask without hindering quality. You also possess a positive and upbeat attitude and interpersonal skills that will enable you to work with all levels of employees, including hiring managers, directors and even our CEO! You take initiative, demonstrate strong common sense and can operate in a fast-paced startup environment. This role reports to the Talent Manager.
What success looks like
- Ensure all candidates have a high touch interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Assist with coordinating a variety of trainings and events, including New Hire Orientation
- Meticulously organize and help welcome new employees as they onboard
- Maintain and update data within our HRIS and across other systems ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Manage employee files and upload new hire documentation to ensure we are in compliance
- Support the integrity of our data by running regular audits and reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other administrative tasks as necessary
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of prior experience, experience in a People role in a startup environment is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment to helping others and providing a high touch approach to the employee and candidate experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- A curiosity and passion to learn
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description