Do you have passion for helping others excel at what they do? The Talent Development team provides the resources, tools, and support to help Betterment employees reach their full potential. As a Talent Development Coordinator, you’ll get hands-on experience, make valuable connections across the org, and create high-impact learning solutions that make a difference!
We are looking for someone who wants to learn how a team builds and executes an efficient Talent Development program and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get to work. You are tech-savvy, have a creative mindset with strong execution skills, and are always seeking new and better ways to improve practices and processes. You’ve never met a question you weren’t willing to find the answer to. You have the confidence and ability to work independently, and can communicate clearly and persuasively. We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven team member who is eager to learn, grow and flex their skills on the Talent Development team.A Day in the Life:
- Manage logistics of training workshops and programs - create and send out communications, manage enrollment and attendance, create Google forms/sheets/documents, send and analyze program surveys.
- Design and map out training plans and schedules by year/quarter.
- Track professional development allowance usage.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to streamline Talent Development processes.
- Assist in creating communications materials for Talent Development initiatives.
- Track learner progress for online courses on Bridge, LMS.
- Market available training opportunities to employees.
- Research current trends in Talent Development and provide feedback on initiatives that could be impactful at Betterment.
- A self-starter that enjoys creating efficient and effective processes with attention to detail
- A innovative, creative person with a solution oriented mindset
- Ability to collaborate and work well with people at all levels in the organization
- Comfortable with technology, Google Drive (i.e. creating/formatting sheets, slides and documents)
- Proficient in Excel & Project Management
- Passionate about learning & development, with an interest in learning management systems and process improvement
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health and well-being, and being on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
- You’ll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing.
- You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up and cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
- You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge and transparent workspace through mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells and BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to [email protected]About Betterment
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.