We're looking for a Talent Development Coordinator/Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Talent Development Team to develop our employees throughout the employee lifecycle. Reporting to the Director of Talent Development, you'll have an opportunity to make an impact across various people and culture initiatives by supporting Flatiron’s Performance Review process, training programs, and projects and processes across Talent Development. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with the Talent Development team on the design and implementation of all aspects of Flatiron’s performance review process including coordinating calibrations and training, handling employee questions, and assisting with the managing of the process in our performance management system
- Own all logistics and coordination for our training programs (manager, onboarding, general skills curriculum) including cohort creation, resource management, tracking attendance, communications, and sending follow-up surveys
- Partner to maintain & facilitate the evolution of the onboarding curriculum and resources to ensure they effectively introduce new Flatiron employees to our business and culture
- Collaborate with team on the execution, analysis, and action plan for the annual engagement survey to identify data-driven initiatives for sustaining Flatiron’s culture
- Manage Flatiron’s External Learning Allowance (vendor partnership, marketing of opportunities, answering employee inquiries) and support Flatiron’s Career Development initiatives
- Support other projects and programs across the People Ops team as needed
Who You Are
You're a collaborative team-player with excellent organizational skills and 1+ years of work experience preferably in Human Resources (HR) and/or operations. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 1+ years of working experience preferably in HR and/or operations
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to comfortably present and write ideas in a way that takes the audience into account, strikes the right level of detail, and provides appropriate context.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mentality. Can build rapport quickly with teammates, internal stakeholders, managers, and employees.
- You have superior organizational skills, project management abilities, and excellent attention to detail are a must. Thrives on getting things done both quickly and accurately.
- You maintain the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- You have a practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving with the ability to analyze complex issues quickly and communicate observations and recommendations
- You have proven data analysis skills and the ability to synthesize key findings from large amounts of information
- You are a highly collaborative team player with a proactive, “can do attitude”, and the ability to forge great relationships both within and outside the People Ops team
- BA/BS degree required
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.