Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is looking for a Talent Development Lead to join our People team. This role will build and lead programs that will unlock the potential of Hyperscience’s people, allowing them to reach new levels of performance and achieve their career goals. This role will report to the Director of Talent & Organizational Development, and will partner closely with business leaders across all functions.
- Evolve our performance management program to equitably and effectively scale to support a global community of 500 employees.
- Expand our IC and HiPo development portfolio to support a global community of 500 employees.
- Expand our Manager and Director development portfolio to support a global people managers community of 75.
- As some of our departments reach a notable size, apply a systematic approach to supporting their unique talent development needs while maintaining a consistent standard company-wide.
- Forecast the capacity required to meet the growing talent development needs of the business and partner with the Director of Talent & Organizational Development to shape the future size and structure of the Talent Development team.
- Demonstrated experience implementing talent development programs that are anchored in People Science in organizations with 100s of employees.
- Can drive large scale organizational change working with senior leaders and peers through effective communications, rapport building, perspective taking and influencing.
- Good project management and attention to detail. Accounts for unknowns and recover from setbacks well.
- Bonus if you have led and managed a team in the past
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.