Talent Development Partner at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
As our organization continues to scale, it becomes more challenging to manage an increasing group of individuals, which all have highly personalized strengths, wants, and needs. Employees need to be regularly challenged, have opportunities for growth, and have a generally high level of job satisfaction. We are looking for a Talent Development Partner to cultivate the skills of current employees, ensuring our talent gets the needed resources and information to effectively lead the organization towards strategic goals. We need someone that is passionate about our people and their strengths and interests. The ability to create alignment across an organization and bring people together is a must. This resource should be an effective listener and problem solver, as well as an authentic, transparent, effective, fair, and compassionate communicator.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop and evolve strategy and execution for talent development including but not limited to leadership assessments and success frameworks, competency and role definition, and career pathing
- Design and implement talent management solutions such as talent reviews, succession planning, executive assessments and individual development planning as enablers to career growth and talent development
- Develop dashboards to report on competency patterns and themes
- Providing frameworks and training to assist with goal setting and tracking across the organization.
- Ensure teams are provided ongoing and timely feedback that supports their continued development.
- Design and implement standardized frameworks for role enablement across all departments.
- Strategically plans and executes leadership development at an appropriate level that meets the current and future needs of their company.
- Facilitate executive onboarding and development.
- Uses attrition and performance management data to inform developmental plans for all departments.
- Identify, cultivate, and coach high potential talent through intentional career journeys, cross-functional experiences, and leadership competency development.
- Partner with the People Business Partners to develop a curriculum for Leadership Development to ensure success of high potential talent development programs
- Design, build and deliver live, virtual, and blended learning workshops and training
- Needs assessment, talent review, succession planning activities, organization development interventions, targeted learning activities
- Contribute to the evolution of diversity and inclusion practices and strategies to increase engagement and retention.
- Assist with organizational change efforts in parallel with shifts/pivots in workplace culture and adapt strategy, process and experiences to align with business initiatives and priorities
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a Talent Development, Learning & Development focused role or a recruiter looking for their next challenge.
- Experience leading large scale, strategic talent initiatives requiring analytical insights
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience using Lattice a plus
- Experience in public speaking, facilitation, and training delivery both in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence
- Willing to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Should be able to multitask in a fast-paced, nimble, professional environment
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as a core tenet of the talent development role.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth and mentorship from our VP, People
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.