Talent Operations Associate
Who we are
Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community based organizations and a leading commercial partner, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, taking capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Talent Ops Associate to ensure that our recruiting quality and capabilities scale as we grow. You’ll join Cityblock at a critical point in our growth trajectory: over the next year we expect to hire well over one hundred clinical and non-clinical team members across the organization (Product & Engineering, Clinical Operations, Data, Finance, and more). In this role, you’ll work directly with our Talent team to optimize recruiting processes and enable high-volume interview coordination across all teams. You’ll also source and screen candidates for a variety of roles across our Hub and Block teams, collaborating across our People team to enabling a best-in-class hiring framework for our ever-growing team across different geographies. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone eager to learn and grow at an early stage startup, and hungry to build highly capable, mission-aligned team.
- Coordinate with hiring teams to schedule high-volume phone screens and on-site interviews with key stakeholders across the organization
- Draft interview prep collateral for hiring teams, keeping interviewers informed of candidate context at every stage of the process
- Support talent team to build qualified hiring pipelines for hub teams (Physicians, Social Workers, Registered Nurses, Advanced Care Practitioners, our Community Health Partners) and corporate teams (Product & ENG, Operations, and more)
- Strategically source diverse, high-caliber talent across the org via creative channels
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms to support procurement and measurement process
You’d be a good fit if:
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to deliver on business-critical tasks
- You have 1-2 years in recruiting coordination or client-facing operations experience, ideally at high-growth companies You have experience navigating enterprise ATS systems (ideally Greenhouse, but also Lever, Google Hire, etc).
- You have experience working at an early-stage, venture backed or commercial startup
- You’re a team player, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative organization
- You flourish in fast-paced environments, identifying your own opportunities for success and iterating tightly on feedback
- You are a natural relationship-builder and possess the ability to engage and connect with others quickly
- You are fiercely organized, a self-starter, and know how to prioritize your day
- You are an exceptional communicator; you have the ability to own and drive a recruiting process, and communicate in a timely and thorough manner to a diversity of stakeholders
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter (1-2 paragraphs)
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.