Talent Partner - North America Sales at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:50 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is focused on building the industry cloud for life sciences. Today, we’re one of the fastest companies to hit a billion dollars in revenue, and are on a rocket trajectory to reach 10,000 employees worldwide by 2025. It goes without saying that we need to hire a few good people.
This is where you come in – a fantastic opportunity exists within Veeva’s Talent Attraction team for an experienced recruiting professional who is excited about helping to grow our sales organization. This role will be focused on working with our senior sales leaders to define our TA strategy for identifying and hiring the best sales talent in the world. If you thrive in fast paced, collaborative, start-up style environments working alongside talented TA professionals, you’ll love this challenge at Veeva Systems.
What You’ll Do
- Find, attract, and interview top sales talent in unique and innovative ways.
- Partner with the sales organization to define North American sales TA strategy, and execute against it.
- Manage the needs of multiple hiring managers concurrently, across a wide variety of roles.
- 4+ years experience in recruiting, with a focus on technology sales roles.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce sales talent for immediate and future needs.
- Experience partnering with senior sales leadership around recruiting strategy and metrics/reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Have
- Experience within an enterprise SaaS environment
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.