Talent Partner at DoubleVerify
About the position:
We're seeking a Talent Partner in our New York office who has a background in supporting and recruiting for non-tech roles focused on the business side of DoubleVerify. You should have experience sourcing and recruiting for roles such in sales, account management and the like.
To join our exceptional talent team, you should be well-versed in proactively sourcing and maintaining your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position and you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from partnering with hiring managers regarding hiring strategy, sourcing & screening candidates and working with hiring teams to evaluate and extend offers. You will also be asked to facilitate and lead meetings with recruiting and hiring teams to establish and maintain meaningful relationships with interviewers, senior leadership and key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from initial strategy meetings with hiring managers, to sourcing/screening, facilitating offers and closing candidates
- Proactively source candidates (active and passive) through referrals, networking, innovative research tactics and internal databases
- Streamline existing recruiting processes and maintain a high close rate
- Partner with hiring managers, interviewing teams, and senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Oversee and manage a detail-oriented process, ensuring no conversation or open position slips through the cracks and provide "white-glove service" to all candidates
- Effectively communicate and negotiate all pieces of an offer package
- Establish and build trust with hiring teams and important stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech startup or similar experience and partnering with senior leadership and management teams on hiring initiatives
- Ability to proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest and pitch candidates on DoubleVerify's mission, values and goals
- Ability to negotiate compensation packages and close candidates
- Knowledge of Adtech industry a huge plus