Talent Producer, Yoga + Meditation at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor
teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content
to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving
our innovative programming. We’re looking for an experienced Producer to work closely with our
world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness
● Supervise content development and execution of class and series content according to
Peloton’s programming guidelines
● Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative
● Review and participate in Instructors’ classes, deliver constructive feedback and provide
input and ideas
● Closely partner and collaborate with Social Media team and Instructors to support social
content to engage Members and support the instructor brand
● Spearhead team learning and development initiatives (eg. CP Brainstorm and Good to
● Collaborate closely with:
○ Executive Producer and Content Leadership to develop and execute ideas based
on strategic programming goals
○ Instructors to develop and enhance their fitness content aligning their personal
brands with Peloton programming goals
○ Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with
○ Social and Communications team to ensure close coordination on guidelines,
strategic priorities, ideation and delivery
○ ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities
○ Control Room staff on broadcast elements
○ Music Supervisor on playlist offerings
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment
- Experience producing talent
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience managing a project from concept through delivery and ability to hit all deadlines
- Experience in unscripted content (from development through delivery) for occasional non-live class projects
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- A strong industry contacts book in ( live and unscripted vendors and freelancers) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in fitness is an advantage
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.