Talent Sourcer, Clinical & Technical areas (Contract-Temp) at Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs, bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs and some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are—bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. We will get started in new markets, each with their own operating structure and care teams, and continue to grow in the communities where we are working already. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
- Always Put Members First
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Be All In
- Aim For Understanding
- Lean Into Discomfort
About the Role:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github)
- Craft and send engaging recruiting emails
- Focus on passive recruiting / sourcing for clinical & technical roles
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for current & future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain your candidate lists in a database (via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role (i.e. Recruiter)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) - ideally Greenhouse
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management skills
- Effective in the passive engagement of top-talent for niche, technical, or clinical roles
How We Define Success:
- Find quality passive talent to engage in specific clinical and technical roles
- Identify and engage unique channels for clinical recruitment - such as professional networks, provider job boards, slack channels, etc.
- Contributing a minimum of 100 new, passive leads in the top of the recruitment funnel for key roles, per week
- Successfully transferring all qualified, engaged leads to the Recruiter for each of the roles assigned
- Sources Candidates have positive feedback about their interaction and overall experience with you; including hand-off to the Recruiter
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Your own LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- An established network for Clinical and Technical roles
- Familiarity with clinical role scopes - specifically Physicians (MDs/DOs), Advanced Practice Clinicians (NPs/PAs), Registered Nurses, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.