Transfix is changing the way companies view their supply chain. We are an award winning, recognized market and technology leader in the full truckload (FTL) market, which is a $420 billion market each year in the U.S. alone. We eliminate waste and solve inefficiencies through a deep understanding of the dynamics that exist today for the world's leading shippers and the millions of carriers and drivers that move their goods. We identify blind spots where data can fundamentally transform the way shippers and carriers work together, and we reduce the amount of “empty miles” driven by truckers with algorithms that match freight with trucks based on location in realtime. Our solution yields significant savings for shippers and increased pay for truck drivers. Ultimately, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of both shippers and carriers by creating a more efficient, transparent platform by which a product can be moved from anywhere to everywhere at anytime.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. The culture we're building is one where we challenge the norms of the industry. The team we have is built on the foundation of personal growth, collaboration and experimentation.
Launched in August 2013, we have raised $78.5M in capital and are backed by top VC firms in NYC and San Francisco including, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Corigin Ventures, Founder Collective and Bowery Capital. We are headquartered in New York City.
This role is a great way to gain hands on experience working at a start-up in hyper growth mode!
What you'll do:
- Closely monitor our talent pipeline and proactively source new candidates, utilizing creative and well-thought out strategies to identify the best talent
- Serve as a key partner to your recruiters, and hiring teams
- Work with said teams to ensure that needs and positions are clearly defined
- Management of our applicant tracking system
- Coordinating travel and logistics for candidates
- Post open positions on job boards
- Greet candidates and monitor interviews, ensuring a high touch experience
- Sometimes you may be asked to perform reference checks on candidates
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You know every detail down to the tee and manage your time well
- You have experience with Google Calendar and Applicant Tracking System
- You're familiar with LinkedIn and other job boards to source candidates
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You're great at multi-tasking
- You're a strong communicator (verbal and written) and genuinely care about providing excellent candidate experience
- Previous Sourcing experience or an internship with a focus on sourcing is a plus
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones, because sometimes it’s both!
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.