Talent Sourcer (Full-Time Temp) at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for a Talent Sourcer to help build our candidate pipeline for our Go to Market teams. Working closely with the recruiters on the team, the Sourcer will be responsible for reviewing inbound candidates as well as reaching out to passive and active candidates for a variety of roles including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Growth, etc. An ideal candidate will have experience in recruiting or sourcing within the SaaS or mobile space, and will bring a high level of self motivation, organization and enthusiasm to the team.
- Partner with recruiters and strategize on hard to fill roles
- Source on LinkedIn and other platforms for passive candidates
- Heavy focus on Sales and Leadership positions
WHO YOU ARE
- At least one year of experience as a recruiter or sourcer, preferably within the SaaS space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn about internal recruitment
- Knowledge and excitement about the mobile or SaaS space
- High level of intellectual curiosity
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.