Talent Sourcer, Recruiting Programs
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talented Talent Sourcer to join our Recruiting Programs team.
Who you are
- You are positive, friendly and passionate about building relationships with candidates and internal client groups alike
- You love the challenge of matching candidates with opportunities -- both immediately and for the future
- You have outstanding follow-up skills
- You're driven by metrics -- and always exceed goals
- You're detail-oriented and organized
- You love to identify new ways to improve or automate processes at scale with the systems that you use day-to-day-- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done"
- You're able to write precise, attention-grabbing emails to candidates of all levels, verticals, and geographies
- You're able to navigate through change easily and have a no-limits mindset
- Partner with the recruiting team to understand all current and future opportunities
- Provide a best-in-class candidate experience for all referrals
- Screen, interview, prep, and coordinate next steps for all employee referrals across all departments
- Build positive relationships and communicate with employees and referrals in a timely manner on process, hiring needs, timeline, and answer any questions and/or concerns
- Provide feedback and recommend solutions for improving the employee referral program, process, technology, and training
- Write compelling emails to employees and referrals
- Be a trusted advisor to referrals on roles that would be a good match
- Be a super user of our recruiting systems (Greenhouse, RolePoint, Beamery, and LinkedIn to name a few)
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition in a recruiting, sourcing, coordination, recruitment marketing, or programmatic capacity
- Strong and compelling written and verbal communication
- Strategic thinking
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Passion for data integrity
- Excellent organization, prioritization and leadership skills
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing environment
- Experience with Talent Acquisition technology such as Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse!) and CRMs (Beamery)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.