Talent Sourcer at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Utilizing creative and resourceful strategies, attract and source passive and active talent
- Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases and internal employee networks
- Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal clients, while serving as an advocate for Bluecore
- Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require
- Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
- Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence with a preference for autonomy
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.