CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are seeking a motivated, can-do Talent Sourcer to support CLEAR’s continued growth. The Talent Sourcer will focus on sourcing candidates across our Marketing, Finance, Technology, and Operations departments, helping to find and attract top talent into our candidate journey. The Talent Sourcer will play a major role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team in delivering a best in class hiring experience.
What You Will Do:
- Creative outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates
- Identify and recommend new and creative ways to source and attract top talent across all hiring tools and platforms.
- Partner with recruiters on hiring priorities
- Work in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team to consistently provide the best possible candidate experience
Who You Are:
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a high-volume, sourcing-heavy staffing firm or in-house sourcing or recruiting support role
- Proven Boolean master and high familiarity with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed etc)
- Clear, concise, and engaging written communicator
- Organized, with strict attention to detail. Deadline-driven and punctual
- No job too small mentality