About Rent the Runway:
Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Rent the Runway has pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. We’re partners to the business and work to empower every team within our business to scale through the acquisition and development of our employees.
About the Job:We’re looking for a Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and work alongside our Recruiters to actively identify and engage with qualified talent, and to help build a pipeline for both current and upcoming hiring needs. You’ll have the rare opportunity to build and collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our sourcing process and help us attract top talent during one of our fastest periods of growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Source & build candidate pipelines for current and future key roles across the organization
- Establish strong relationships with the recruiting team, hiring managers and various stakeholders to build strategies for targeting talent
- Research and market map the talent pool for various functions
- Use various sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Angel List, Vettery, BuiltIn etc) to identify qualified candidates for roles
- Track metrics to optimize the sourcing & recruitment processes
- You have at least 2 years experience in recruiting coordination and actively sourcing passive talent
- You love connecting with people and networking
- You are a team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help out across teams
- You enjoy building systems, conducting research and testing new creative ways to find talent
- You have excellent organizational skills and are able to manage competing priorities
- You’re a confident and persuasive communicator
- You love creating, designing, redesigning, and testing programs, and are excited to get out of your comfort zone
- You ideally have experience working with Greenhouse or a comparable Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.