Talent Sourcer at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
As a Talent Sourcer you will be tasked with the challenge of actively sourcing, networking, creating pipeline, and leveraging recruiting best practices to hire the right talent for Gympass. As a trusted advisor to the business, you will act as a gatekeeper of our culture and mission through the new members you source to bring to our team. We are a mission oriented, results driven, fun, energetic and fast-paced team environment.
What You'll Do...
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions for assigned departments (Sales, Client Success, Gympass Plus, Finance, Ops, Marketing)
- Build and strengthen the overall talent pipeline with best-in-class, diverse talent.
- Sourcing: Identify and target passive candidates that could meet the current and future hiring needs
- Develop best practices for conducting research and finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Screen resumes and assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps
- Measure and improve response and conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, referrals, social media and digital outreach to find A-Players to join our mission
- Provide candidates with a positive and engaging experience
You Should Have....
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years experience as a Sourcer in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a start-up is a plus
- Strong and creative sourcing strategies
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Able to work in all things Google Calendar and Drive, Gmail, sheets
- Self-drive and initiative, with the ability to figure things out on your own, confidence, and competence to communicate with all levels of management
- Ownership mentality who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Team player, very responsive, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling confidential information
- A passion for health and wellness
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.