Brigit is a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, Brigit is able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates.
Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
We're growing fast, and looking for a highly organized, efficient Talent Sourcer and Recruiting Coordinator to join the People Team at Brigit. Your role will be multifaceted and you will be primarily supporting the talent function in a number of ways including, but not limited to: sourcing, recruiting coordination/scheduling, internal recruiting projects and reporting, and ATS management. You may take additional special projects depending on the recruiting volume at any given point in time. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be instrumental in supporting the teams responsible for executing the organizational growth of Brigit! We are building programs and processes from scratch and need team members who have proven success doing this type of work in a dynamic environment.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Head of People and hiring managers to source diverse, high quality candidates for their respective business areas
- Collaborate with team to prioritize and close open requisitions against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit key metrics
- Develop innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts and other creative channels to support hiring goals
- Provide support and coordination in the recruitment process including: interview scheduling and coordination, hosting virtual and onsite candidate interviews, providing travel arrangements for candidates, managing interview day logistics and preparing internal team for interview
- Act as a brand ambassador and work closely with the People team to measure, manage and improve the candidate experience
- Prepare weekly dashboard reporting, ad hoc reports, and presentations as neededBe the first and main point of contact for all candidates who enter our pipeline and as they move through the process
- Help plan dynamic recruiting events, both off-site and in the office
- Support Culture and Events special projects depending on bandwidth
Who You Are
- You have 2-4 years of related experience in relevant field (talent acquisition, HR, people ops preferred) with demonstrated track record of delivering on hiring goals
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive working in a collaborative and professional style
- You have experience with sourcing platforms (e.g. Linkedin Recruiter, AngelList, Github, etc.) and applicant tracking systems (e.g. Lever, Greenhouse, Bamboo etc.)
- You utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact
- You are open to experimenting; fail quickly, learn and adapt with the goal of getting to better processes, strategies and tools to optimize results
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed
- You have experience working in organizations that have undergone significant growth
- You’re passionate about our mission and users
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Weekly team game nights
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Read Full Job Description