Talent Specialist at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Candid, Lively, Ever/Body, and Vault Health. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
About the role
Redesign Health is scouting for a Talent Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will work with our Talent team to create and manage a robust pipeline of talent across all of our operating companies. In this role, you will help define and build our strategy for hiring the best talent across a variety of roles within our portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a proactive team player hungry for a challenge. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to gain hands-on experience and to learn the ins and outs of recruiting in an energizing startup environment. You will be able to help companies grow from an idea to a product in market and get a taste of what it takes to build successful businesses.Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Talent leadership to define recruiting needs.
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Establish a referral network, and build a recruiting voice and brand for Redesign Health and their portfolio companies.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates.
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent.
- Act as a primary point of contact with our candidates and coordinate phone and in-person interviews.
- Engage candidates and cultivate their interest and enthusiasm for Redesign Health.
- 2+ years of experience in a talent acquisition role
- Open and personable communicator.
- Solution-oriented and forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate both candidate and hiring team needs.
- Curious and open-minded, always striving to improve and learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Resilient in the face of rejection and failure.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention.
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record.
- Experience in the healthcare space.
- Experience in startup environment.
What Redesign is all about:
Redesign’s mission is to empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high-quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We choose our team members based on merit and business needs. It's the right thing to do.