At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a member of our Talent team, you will work with our Chief People Officer and team to source, hire, and engage talent. You will actively recruit for multiple teams; creatively sourcing top tier candidates while building a world-class network. You will learn the nuances of our business and attend networking and other relevant events as the face of Clear Street. Our team works closely with hiring managers to define skill requirements and then develop tailored recruitment strategies for various open positions. You will own candidate interactions at every step of the interview process, from initial outreach to onboarding. You will act as a resource for new hires, ensuring team members are welcomed and given the tools they need to thrive at Clear Street.
- You are a true “people person,” comfortable communicating eloquently and seamlessly via email, phone, and in-person with candidates/employees at all levels.
- You are passionate about technology and strive to understand new trends and tools to help you connect with potential candidates.
- You think strategically; you strive to discover and utilize non-traditional methods of sourcing and connecting with candidates
- You are an autonomous self-starter who’s driven to deliver high-level results in everything you do.
- You have previous experience in a sales/ recruitment or engineering role.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Bonus points for past experience in a startup or high growth environment.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks