Tech Recruiter; Engineering at Stash
Want to help everyday people invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter, well versed in hiring Engineers to help rapidly scale our Tech & Product organization.
As a part of a People team who aims to enhance every aspect of the employee lifecycle at Stash, the Recruiting team is high impact. We're Recruiters, Sourcers & Coordinators in charge of smart and happy hiring. We build relationships and employ data for rapid growth.
Our role is to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has a thoughtful, thorough and efficient experience.
We are in high growth mode and need an experience driven Recruiter obsessed with funnel optimization to make sure we're converting the right candidates quickly.
The right person will be an organized, self-starter who knows how to prioritize their day and build meaningful relationships across the organization quickly.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.What you'll do:
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all Tech & Product roles
- Work closely with hiring managers across Stash to ensure hiring goals are met
- Aggressively build, engage and convert pipelines of qualified talent
- Build and run efficient interview processes from top to bottom
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to attract diverse talent
- 3+ years of experience recruiting mid-senior Engineers in high-tech environments
- Ability to hire across teams of multiple stakeholders
- Existing network of Engineering talent
- Proficient in an ATS Software, Greenhouse
- Highly collaborative with the desire to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply._________________________________________
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No Recruiters, please.... unless you are applying. In that case, yes. lol.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.