Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
As a Technical Recruiter reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, Tech, you are an integral part of Spring Health’s long-term growth and success. You are well-versed in full-cycle technical recruiting from sourcing to hire and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the organization. In this role, you will have a unique focus on roles within our Product department (Product Manager, Product Designer, UX Researcher, etc) and will partner directly with leaders in that space.
What you’ll be doing :
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening and face-to-face interviews through to hire for all roles within our Product organization
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and Internet-based sourcing.
- Work cross functionally and develop strong relationships with hiring managers through strategy meetings, status updates and constant communication
- Provide guidance to hiring managers around and offers and extend offers to candidates
What we expect from you :
- Minimum of 2 years experience recruiting and/or sourcing for technical roles in Product
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Strong track record of sourcing diverse candidates
- Excellent research/sourcing skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Results-driven and metrics-oriented
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Interested in entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.