Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Collibra
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking to grow our Talent Acquisition team with the addition of our first Technical Recruiter in the US to help identify, source, and place top talent to fuel our continual growth and expansion. As a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to build strong internal relationships with management and own all hiring needs, from sourcing to closing. If you have a good experience in recruiting, a deep understanding of cloud-based Enterprise Software, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment... we want to get to know you!
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Associate at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition and be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Hiring and growing Collibra’s technology teams (Development, and Security) across the US, while maintaining an extremely high hiring bar
- Sourcing of candidates and building of pipelines to support the company's growth
- Manage the entire candidate process, from generating pipeline to negotiation and close
- Work directly with Hiring Managers and Executives to identify needs and expectations for both immediate and future hires
- Partner with other departments to drive the recruiting process forward through on-boarding
- Identify and manage diverse recruitment sources
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate of Collibra and our growing Talent brand
Why we need you:
- 3-4 years as a full-stack recruiter for a fast growing software company or in an agency environment
- Minimum 1 year experience as an engineering or security recruiter
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and best interviewing techniques
- A proven track record sourcing and hiring passive Engineering & Security talent from top companies
- SaaS, PaaS, or enterprise software experience and/orknowledge is a plus
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines and seamlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- A bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and LinkedIn recruiter
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A MacBook pro
- Bi-weekly catered lunches, in addition to meal vouchers. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?