Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline for Product and Engineering teams
- Identify talent by using various sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, etc.)
- Report pipeline and candidate activity to various stakeholders
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that could align with the candidates' interests and business needs
- Partner with our Talent team and Hiring Managers to gain a deep, holistic understanding of our business and assigned roles
- Constantly innovate our hiring approach and processes through creative non-traditional channels (i.e. Networking, Referrals, Events, etc.)
What We’re Looking For
- 3 + years of experience in tech recruiting
- Strong understanding of various technical roles
- Ability to work independently with a remote team based in Estonia
- Experience using Github, StackOverflow, Behance, Dribble and other sources to scout awesome talent
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools
- Fluency in English is a must
- Empathy and people-oriented communication style
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.