We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. This contract position will require up to 30 hours of work each week and is expected to last for 6-12 months, with a possibility of being extended. Here's what you need to know about the role.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the recruiting and engineering teams to attract and hire world class software engineers and technologists. You will partner with our hiring managers to understand and anticipate their needs and priorities in order to help grow one of the best engineering teams in NYC. You will work to identify and engage passive candidates and manage the full-cycle recruiting process for technical hires. In addition, you'll also:
- Strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches
- Directly source candidates through research, messaging campaigns, social media, referral generation, and events
- Conduct preliminary conversations with potential candidates about Flatiron and the roles for which they are interested in or have applied for
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process
- Manage offers by extending offers, negotiating, and acting as an internal advocate for candidates
You will also get to work closely with senior stakeholders in our engineering, people, and recruitment operations teams to effectively drive change and propose process improvements.
Who You Are
You're a resourceful recruiter with at least 5 years of experience helping organizations hire technical talent by sourcing, pitching and closing candidates. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who is able to proactively adjust to shifting priorities, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have been independently closing engineering candidates for at least 2 years
- You are comfortable communicating and working with stakeholders and hiring manager at all levels
- You are organized, detail oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about technology and the fight against cancer
- You have experience working as part of an “in-house” internal recruitment team
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
Working with Flatiron offers you a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
Flatiron Health does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This is not an offer of employment with Flatiron.