Technical Recruiter (New York)
About our team:
At Tempus, our People Operations Team is a small, autonomous, and cross functional group that collaborates with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifies hiring needs. Our team ensures that the company attracts and retains top talent by sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates to fit the needs of the organization. We assess applicant's relevant knowledge, skills, and aptitude and take care of the candidate experience from reachout to onboarding. We are the point of contact for internal people-related needs and enjoy having the opportunity to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
Why we’re looking for you:
- You've got experience hiring technology professionals
- You run a full desk and enjoy autonomy
- You've worked in fast-paced environments and are comfortable in a startup culture
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with team members of varying skill sets and from different fields.
- You've got experience sourcing using many different types of tools
- You've worked with leadership to build out recruitment and branding strategies
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Software Engineering Recruitment
- Experience in Data Science Recruitment
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.