Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly.
Our team is mission-oriented, quick-moving and fun-loving. We believe recruiting should be a company-wide effort, candidate experience comes first, and that a strong culture is based on relationships and not transactions. Each member of the Brigit team is invested in telling our company’s story, building our brand, and establishing new processes that challenge the traditional and often dated methods of recruiting. We’re looking for someone who is committed to consistently raising the bar for our People team and excited to play an integral role in this chapter of high-growth!
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with the People Team to achieve the best results possible
- Manage candidate pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Develop innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts and other creative channels to support hiring goals
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers and the People Team
- Create an exceptional candidate experience from application to offer, acting as a candidate advisor and advocate throughout the hiring process
- Manage relationships with any third party agency partners, recruitment firms, etc.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of full-lifecycle technical recruiting experience with demonstrated track record of delivering on hiring goals across Engineering, Product, & Data
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive working in a collaborative and professional style
- You have experience with sourcing platforms (e.g. Linkedin Recruiter, AngelList, Github, etc.) and applicant tracking systems (e.g. Lever, Greenhouse, Bamboo etc.)
- You are open to experimenting; fail quickly, learn and adapt with the goal of getting to better processes, strategies and tools to optimize results
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed
- You’re passionate about our mission and users
We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description