Yieldstreet is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join the team responsible for hiring the best and the brightest. To be a member of the People Team at Yieldstreet means to be passionate about the experience of everyone either thinking of working for or ever employed by Yieldstreet. The journey starts with you, the Technical Recruiter, by attracting the best talent to our quickly-growing organization!
On the People Team, we are builders and creators, and movers and shakers. We are champions of our employer brand, and help make meaningful connections to opportunity, while maximizing the potential and value of people. In this role you’ll own the recruiting lifecycle from initial outreach to post-onboarding. Your consultative approach will help to shape the hiring roadmap and will contribute to strategic process improvements. You’ll deliver an outstanding candidate experience and help to build a vibrant and diverse tech culture at Yieldstreet.
What you'll do:
- Proactively identify candidates using a variety sourcing channels and communities
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify and understand the hiring need
- Collaborate with engineering and people leadership to define an effective and impactful hiring strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring process to business leadership on regular cadence Independently run intake meetings, build structured interview processes, and negotiate and deliver compelling offers
- Communicate milestone wins and roadblocks to People team leadership
- Stay atop market trends and leverage market intel to shape sourcing strategy
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a full-life cycle recruiting role for technology
- Successful track record of negotiating and closing sophisticated offers
- Passion for all things Candidate Experience
- Data-driven mindset, using data to advise iterations on recruiting tactics and strategy
- Ability to take a solutions-focused, creative, and collaborative approach to attracting talent
Bonus points for:
- In-house recruitment experience, especially in a startup environment
- Knowledge of deep-mining tactics for identifying diverse talent in the engineering space
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.