Technical Recruiter at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a savvy and process driven Technical Recruiter to lead hiring initiatives across one or more teams including Engineering, Product and IT. This person will be responsible for hiring the best technical talent in NYC and beyond, working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, and the entire candidate lifecycle from application review to negotiating and closing offers. Our Tech Recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Manage the recruitment process for a number of mission critical roles, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across engineering, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent.
- Manage job postings on internal and external web sites
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- 3 + years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Proven track record of filling technical positions
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing hacks and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex technical requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Previous experience at a recruiting agency as well as internal experience
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, Fetcher, Hired, Vettery, A-List, and more.
- Passion for fitness! Or even better, for Peloton :)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.