Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for an experienced technical recruiter to facilitate the hiring process internally. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Engineering and Product team to recruitment, selection, and onboard technical candidates (e.g., Software Engineers, SDET, DevOps, Product Managers, Product Designers). The ideal candidate will review applications, advance candidates, and schedule job candidates and interviewers. The successful candidate will punctuality, making sure interviews are occurring on time and that job candidates are treated fairly in the selection process. The technical recruiter will be one of the first persons to greet job candidates during the in-person interview process and the last person seeing the candidate out of the office.
Day-to-day responsibilities include for the technical recruiter position:
- Staying informed with the current and future hiring business needs
- Working closely with People Science, Engineering, and Product hiring managers to facilitate the hiring process
- Reviewing applications and advancing candidate forward based on hiring criteria
- Schedule and reschedule candidates, as necessary, because of abrupt time conflicts
- Support hiring managers by scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Managing and facilitating the entire interview process for job candidates
- Maintain good relationships with hiring managers, interviewers, and job candidates while navigating in an ambiguous environment
- Building a talent pipeline via traditional methods (job boards, online searches, etc.) as well as non-traditional methods (strategic targeting, conferences, meet-up groups, event hosting, etc.).
- Selling candidates on the Remesh experience
- Other office management duties and creating building key cards
- At least 3 years of technical recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Experience with some form of Applicant Tracking System
- Willingness to travel for conferences/recruitment events around the country
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Fluid and dynamic work-style
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often.
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District