Technical Recruiter at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog exists to simplify giving every dog their best life. First up? Completely reimagining what pet food is, how it’s made, and how it’s delivered. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Our company was launched after our Co-founder, Brett’s, battle to cure the stomach issues of his Rottweiler, Jada. He quickly realized just how broken the commercial pet food industry was - even the “organic” and “natural” varieties proved to be heavily processed - and it was only when his vet recommended a fresh, home-cooked diet that Jada began to improve and was eventually cured. Through a combination of proprietary technology, and a lot of heart, our direct-to-consumer service was born.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogsWHAT'S THE ROLE?
- Source & build a pipeline of top talent
- Build out a great candidate experience
- Screen and qualify candidates for technical skills and values
- Own the full hiring process lifecycle from outreach to offer
- Partner with internal teams to figure out a hiring strategy
- Streamline the interview process to continue to make us more objective and efficient
- 2+ years experience in a technical recruiting capacity
- Experience recruiting for software engineering roles in New York
- A proven record of recruiting and maintaining top talent
- Analytical and data driven approach to hiring
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Expertise in policy related to New York and U.S. HR laws
- Must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs). Prefer dogs to other species.
- DOGS EVERYWHERE!
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village
- Discount on TFD food for your pup!
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Team outings, coffee always brewed fresh, and a strong snack game