Technical Recruiter at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Full life cycle recruitment from in take meetings with hiring managers to closing tech candidates.
- Source and build a pipeline of tech candidates across various platforms, including online social channels, the CLEAR job board, referrals, online hiring channels, individual networks, meetups, events and more.
- Work with hiring managers to understand their needs and accurately define open roles; craft a process that will lead to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner.
- Provide a best in class candidate experience end to end, working cross-departmentally to ensure flawless execution.
- Share best practices and constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting team’s processes overall.
- Research and attend recruiting and tech events in order to remain visible and relevant in our candidate’s market.
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture.
- Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best tech talent.
- Embed in partner teams, building meaningful and candid relationships with key stakeholders.
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages for a seamless and frictionless recruiting process.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure great candidate experience, build and execute interview plans.
Who You Are:
- You have 2-4+ years of successful tech recruiting experience in a high-volume, innovative environment
- You are able to provide strong examples and metrics of your tech hiring quotas
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You're a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top tech candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You have both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System