Technical Recruiter at IEX
IEX is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing people function. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused talent team, responsible for attracting and hiring IEX’s most important asset – its people!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’ll win candidates over with your “IEX pitch”!
- Technically proficient: understanding of the SDLC and modern tech stacks including cloud, devops, data and security.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand technical requirements and evaluate those capabilities in candidates.
- Self-starter that can develop, execute and scale innovative processes and talent attraction strategies.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Team player with an insightful and compassionate personality.
- Ability to manage sensitive information with the upmost integrity.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage a recruitment pipeline, including active sourcing and inbound application management.
- Build candidate relationships, serving as primary point of contact throughout interview process to ensure a smooth, streamlined, positive candidate experience.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers.
- Manage candidates through the funnel and track data accordingly.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Proven track record of filling the most challenging technical positions.
- Extensive network of engineering talent.
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough.
- Experience utilizing and managing an ATS, Greenhouse preferred.
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.