Technical Recruiter at Latch
Latch is seeking a skilled Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team! In this role, you will have the challenging task of building Latch's engineering teams. You will be responsible for growing our software, firmware, and hardware functions. You are the gate keeper for driving Latch's culture of high performance.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Strategize and develop hiring plans for each engineering requisition from candidate identification through close
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to support them in building high-performing teams and partnering wherever needed
- Source and hire across software, firmware, and hardware teams to help drive our products, and ultimately continue to expand our business
- Use all resources and techniques to source, including inbounds and referrals
- Work with a high-volume of candidates while creating impeccable candidate experience
- Keep up with industry knowledge and market strategy
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines for critical roles, and present findings to key business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience required
- ATS experience (Greenhouse preferred)
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have an understanding of technologies and technical concepts in engineering
- You are driven and find ways of improving the quality of your work
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off and a competitive health package. We offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers, and there is no better time to join us. As we grow, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.
Applicant Privacy Notice